BOTCH "We Are The Romans"
2xLP — Hydrahead Industries
"Unless you've been living under a rock that's underneath another even bigger rock in a cave in the middle of nowhere, you probably already know what's up with this milestone of an album. Initially released in the year two grand, BOTCH's final full-length was/is the kind of devastating metallic hardcore explosion that the term "metallic hardcore" could/can only aspire to. In fact, these dudes nailed it so hard that the bands that came afterward had to start calling themselves "metalcore" out of respect."
01. To Our Friends In The Great White North
02. Mondrian Was A Liar
03. Transitions From Persona To Object
04. Swimming The Channel Vs. Driving The Chunnel
05. C.Thomas Howell As The “Soul Man”
06. Saint Matthew Returns To The Womb
07. Frequency Ass Bandit
08. I Wanna Be A Sex Symbol On My Own Terms
09. Man The Remparts