FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS & CONTACT
Questions about an order? If the reply isn't available below, email us : email@example.com. Please allow us a few days to reply to your email.
If your parcel is missing, please wait at least six weeks after receiving your shipment confirmation before reaching us.
Merch brands are identified in their product description - please check them carefully and email us before ordering in case of any doubt, as shipping costs incurred for exchanges are the responsibility of the customer.
Shipping options :
FRANCE : Lettre Suivie ( numéro de suivi inclus, pas d'assurance ), Colissimo ( numéro de suivi et assurance inclus )
EUROPE : Economy ( no tracking number, no insurance ), Happy Post or Mondial Relay ( includes tracking number and limited insurance, slower delivery ), Fedex or Colissimo ( includes tracking number and insurance, faster delivery ). Shipment companies might vary depending on your country.
OUTSIDE EUROPE : Economy ( no tracking number, no insurance ), Colissimo (includes tracking number and insurance )
Though most orders are shipped within 72 hours of being received, orders can take a significant amount of time to reach their destination. Postal holidays, weekends, and inclement weather can effect delivery times. International customers please note that customs inspection can also effect delivery times. Lastly if you order a popular/anticipated release, it may take us some time to process the orders we receive. As always, your patience is always appreciated.
We will assume full responsibility if:
- an item is missing
- a parcel ordered with insurance doesn't arrive
- the parcel is sent to a different address from the one mentioned on the order confirmation
We won't endorse any responsibility if :
- a parcel ordered without insurance doesn't arrive
- the customer provides a wrong or incomplete address *
- a record arrives with minor cosmetic damages ( slighty splitted jacket/bent corners ). Everything is packed carefully but sometimes these issues are impossible to avoid.
- a parcel is returned to sender ( unclaimed parcel, addressee absent, wrong/incomplete address, mailbox too small, etc ) *
* You'll be asked to pay again for shipping costs once the parcel will be returned. This process often takes a few weeks.